Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Upcoming exams and competitions

Right after I thought that the tests were finally over, I saw the emb message that there were 2 more mid term exams for LA and IH both subjects which I am weak in. I think I will study very hard for these tests but there is a problem: Both of the tests requires us to remember alot of information , such as statistics; quotations; etc. And, I will tend to forget most of the things I studied unless I study the night before. Furthermore, I have not read a lot of newspapers and I know nothing about the general elections, so if it comes out I will probably fail it.
On the same week, there will be the SMO. I hope I would do well in this year's SMO as it is my last year participating in the Junior Section. Maths, unlike LA and IH, does not require one to conduct any research before hand. Thus it is much simpler for me as I only have to remember the methods.
Why couldn't Maths and LSS be our mid term exams? D:

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure there is a LA mid-year exam? Please check carefully or else you will spend too much time revising LA and abandoning IH. By the way, I strongly urge you to read the newspaper. Or at least, just read. Be it books, magazines or newspaper. However, I feel that some of the incidents mentioned in the newspaper could be very essential in our lives as the concepts they went through could be related to our daily lives. Sometimes, newspaper can be more exciting then DotA or Warstorm. XD This is just a piece of advice. It would be good to know more about the world and everything happening around us. Good luck for your IH exams! I need to revise my IH skills already. :D

    ReplyDelete